Wednesday, October 1, 2014

THE BIG BLACK MAN IN CAVITE

Image From Google


My parents bought a house in Cavite. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 is located near the kitchen, 1 at the living room). It was my first week in that house and I enjoyed playing with my younger brother in my sister room. Her room is the biggest of all. It is located near the dining/kitchen.

One night, my Ate (eldest sister) told my mom if she could sleep with her because she feels sick. When my Kuya (eldest brother) heard about that, he asked us (my younger brother who is 6 y/o that time) if we want to sleep with him in my Ate's room. We will play video games. We were all excited that time. That night, we played until 9:30 p.m. At around 10 pm, my Kuya told us that we have to sleep already and we need to wake up early to attend a mass the next day.

At around midnight, I felt so cold, so I looked up for my blanket but I can't find it. I decided to turn on the light to see where it is but still I can't find it. When I looked up at the clock, it was already 1:45 a.m. I still feel so sleepy that's why I decided to sleep and share with my brother's blanket. When it's time for me to turn off the light, I saw a shadow passed in front of me. I thought it's just my imagination, but when I turned back to see who is it, I was so shocked on what I saw, it was a Big black man standing in front of me, around 6'5 tall, and few inches away from me. He was wearing all black things including a big black hat that looks like a cowboy's hat. I was so scared that time! I cried, and screamed and I jumped on the bed and waked up my Kuya. When my Kuya saw that man, he also screamed, louder than mine. We cover ourselves with his blanket and we pray while crying.
The next morning, we told our parents on what happened, at first, they didn't believe us, but when my Ate heard our stories, she also tell our parents that she also saw that man the night before we sleep in her room. She saw the man standing beside her bed.

After that, my parents decided to call a pastor to bless our house, and after the house blessing, the big black man didn't appear for 2 nights. We thought that he will not appear anymore, but were all wrong, it's just the beginning... (Courtesy: Yourghoststories)

No comments:

Post a Comment