Monday, May 18, 2015

Creepy Lodging House in Iligan City

Image:Google

These experiences happened last year 2012 one of the lodging houses in Iligan City. I know the name of the lodge but I will not tell since the lodge might lose its publicity. It was Friday night at 8pm of the evening my cousin JR and I decided to take a couple of drinks in a bar with my girlfriend Clarisse and his girlfriend Mercy.

We were having much fun and we didn't notice the time, when I looked up in the clock it was already 10:30pm and my transportation to get home is very difficult. The last trip (JEEPNEYS) for the terminal is until 9pm only. So I decided that we take a lodging house in the city to let the night pass by.

When we were in the lodge we notice the surroundings were very creepy for we didn't think that the inside of the lodge is kind of old. The last room in the second floor is the room of my cousin with his girlfriend and the third of the last room is our room with my girlfriend. When we get in we check first the room and the CR if everything is working on, and after a few minutes of checking in the stuff I turn off the lights and lay down on the bed beside my girlfriend when I notice a forming shadow of a man standing outside the window. I jump off the bed to turn on the lights and check it out who's that man standing outside the window when I surprisingly that there is no one in the window and there is no barrier outside the window that a man can stand by there at that tall of a two storey building. My girlfriend and I looking up each other curiously and we felt goose bumps.

Then a few minutes I heard a knock on the door when I opened up it was my cousin and his girlfriend said DANE we must leave this place and not to stay here this night. Then we immediately pack our things and go out in the lodge. In our way to home JR said "Gaw alam mu kanina pag labas ko sa CR si Mercy sumigaw na parang takot na takot" (cousin you know what? Earlier outside the CR Mercy cried like a panic-stricken). I said "Anong problema mu? Bakit ka sumisigaw na parang takot na takot sa akin?" (What problems? Why you are screaming and crying like a frightened me?) Mercy said "Akala ko hindi ikaw ang nakita ko pag labas mu sa CR, nakita ko isang matangkad na ma itim na lalaki na nababalot ang kanyang katawan at mukha nang makapal na buhok at nanglilisik ang kanyang pulang pulang mata na nakatayo na naka tingin sa akin diritso" (I thought it was not you when you get out in the CR I saw a tall and dark man with a thick hair face and his eyes angry in red standing staring at me). Then I said "Wag munang isipin yan. Guni guni mu lang yan" (Do not think first about that. It was your Illusionary imagination). Then I lay down on the bed beside Mercy and when she put her hand on my chest "Nakita ko malaking kamay na napapalibotan nang napaka kapal na buhok at na takot na ako" (I saw big hand that has very thick hair and I fear). That's why we go to your room to tell that we must leave this place now and must go home already.

I said to my cousin "Alam mu bago pa kayo naka abot sa kwarto namin may na kita din kami isang anino nang lalaki na nakatayo sa labas na naka harap sa amin, at nang lumapit ako para tingnan kung sino ang lalaking naka tayo sa labas, wala akong nakita at tumindig na agad ang aming mga balahibo at na takot na" (That before they reach in our room we also saw a forming shadow of a man standing by outside of our window and facing on us and when I'm checking it out I found nothing and stand immediately our fur and fear). Then after we tell our experiences the four of us looking each other and felt goose bumps again.

Until now we never dare to go there again in that lodging house thinking of that man we saw might do something worst on us that we never expected it. We never knew the history of that place was before they build the lodging house. (Courtesy: yourghoststories)

No comments:

Post a Comment