Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Lady with Fangs of Bacolod

From:Google

This story happened way back in college. I used to study in one of the country's oldest university so I had been hearing a lot of ghost stories, urban legends etc. Not just in school but also in our dormitory, stories such as walking nuns without a leg, a floating lady who would stare at you if you were studing late at night, ha-ha. I did not believe any of it at first until I got my own dose of it.

I went back to our province in Bacolod City since it was the beginning of the sem break. I was so exhausted so went to bed early. I used to share a bed with my sister and our kid brother. One night whilst we were sleeping, I suddenly felt someone holding me tight, I could not move. I looked up as if the force was above my head, I saw a lady so horrifying with fangs, long hair, red eyes, and ghostly skin. Oh of all the horror you could imagine.

I know I wasn't dreaming because I could feel the pain. She moved to the other side and jumped into our bed. I tried to wake up my siblings but I could see they were not feeling any shakes. The lady was saying " ikaw ang may kasalanan"! (it's your fault!) repeatedly. I don't know what she was talking about. She started to scratch me. She was so angry. I gave her a kick and said "Bitawan mo ako"! (let go of me!) and prayed the Hail Mary looking directly into her eyes. I can't imagine myself so brave at that time. I don't know, maybe because I came to prioritize my safety and also of my sibling's first. As I realized what had happened I hid under the sheets very paranoid until the sun came up.

The lady was gone after I prayed the Hail Mary but the next morning I saw scratches and bruises on my body. The areas where she held me during my struggle! (Courtesy: yourghoststories)

No comments:

Post a Comment