Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Manila's The Little Baby Girl

From: Google


This happened when I was 10 years old, when I had just moved into our new home in New Manila in QC. The house was pretty big and when I entered that house, I felt cold and I shivered. I made my way up to my new room to stay in and I finally found my bed.

That night I took a shower. As I was behind the covers of the shower curtain. I saw a shadow standing there. It was a figure of something small, maybe a baby even. I was terrified and I slowly opened the curtain. But nothing was there. Then when I went to bed, I heard a little baby crying and crying. I got up and followed the noise. But it was everywhere at once. But I didn't bother to find it again, so I just went to bed.

In the next day I decided to go around the neighbor and meet them. I went to every house. Then I went to one house, there was a nice little old lady about in her late 70's. We talked for a while, but then I asked her about the house. She told me a history of a mother and a little baby about 9 months old that used to live in that house, but they were both killed when the baby had accidentally stabbed her mother with scissors when her mother was asleep. But then the people had to kill the baby for punishment and shot the baby.

So now the baby is around the house looking for her mother, but her mother is never there. After hearing this I was deathly terrified and I wasn't sure if I wanted to live in that house anymore. So I told my mom the story. She didn't believe me at first but she then she did when she heard the crying too. We couldn't move somewhere else because we had just moved there. So I told my mom that I wanted to live with my dad and stay there until I decided to go home. Until this day I am living with my mom again She now has another house that we can live. I haven't been to that house again But I might another day. ( Courtesy: yourghoststories )

No comments:

Post a Comment