Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ALABANG GHOST HOUSE

Image From Google

Way back when I was 7 years old, me and my family used to stay in our family home in Alabang. Our house is positioned in a Subdivision. I remembered those years when I was still in my childhood years, the house maids want to quit working for us telling us these different kinds of reasons: There is a white lady in the garden, an old man inside the computer room facing the window, the grandfather's clock whatever you call that they said it comes back at 12:00am and shadows wandering inside the house. My mommy told me it was only their imagination, but I still got the goosebumps

Then at my 8th birthday, we had our house party. We invited our other family members from out of town. That night my cousins and I decided to play hide and seek. I hide inside the master bedroom closet (My parent's room.) The closet has a sliding door. Right after I hide in it, I left it a bit open to get some air at the same time I can see if someone's coming, until suddenly I felt cold and saw a shadow of an old man going to the bathroom (Placed near by the closet.) I thought it's probably one of our family members that mom let him use her bathroom, which she used to do when someone else was using the other one. But my surprise as I took a little look, no one is there! The bathroom was open, I looked outside, ALL the visitors and our household members are in the dining room which takes a hallway to go there. My cousins we still playing hide and seek until the "it" one saw me. I told her what happened and she got scared too. We all stopped playing and stuck together. We told each of our parents, none of them believed us. We stayed outside in front of the house. Until later, my uncle screamed and ran from the public toilet. Everyone was surprised, us seeing him for the first time being frightened like almost crying as if he was sweating. He said he saw a ghost girl from the mirror of the toilet. The year after we decided to live in Manila considering my school. Same thing with our other family members, some already went abroad while some are working in Quezon City.

I was already 20 years old when I decided to go with them in Alabang after they had it repainted and repaired every damage since no one lived there anymore after the year we stayed in Manila. I thought everything will be different by that time but right before we even entered the house one of my mom's friends said regards to Mom's father which was dead long ago. I did not even get to meet him anymore. The friend said she saw him using the rocking chair, she can see him from the window facing backwards using the rocking chair. Right after Mom told them that he was already dead long ago, they got frightened too. The house boy reported us about him sleeping inside the driver's room located inside the garage, while he was sleeping the other night he suddenly can't breath because the pillow above him like someone is pushing it hard. He said he tried to remove it until he felt a cold hand that held his hands like it was defending him/her self against him until he quickly moved sideways and turned the lights on. No one was there. The only things placed the bedroom is the bed and hangers. He checked everywhere inside no one was there and plus the door was locked.

The neighbors stated that way back the lot behind our house used to be a garbage of dead bodies. In my belief it could be my grandparents, but who are those others? (Courtesy:Yourghoststories)


No comments:

Post a Comment