Friday, August 29, 2014

A SAD GOODBYE

Image From Google


While waiting for my visa, I decided to go back to school and took a quick computer course, and there I met Leo, (not his real name) he was really nice & friendly and we became the best of friends almost instantly, he was so fond of me, he said I reminded him of his girlfriend who was in another city taking up nursing, they didn't get to spend much time together because of their conflicting schedules, they were only able to see each other once a month. I've realized how much he loved his girlfriend because she is all he could think of and was always our topic of conversation, he shared all his plans for their future with me even his plan of marriage proposal, he planned to do it on her 21st birthday.

Then one day, I woke up really early, I think it was around 4:30am and the very first thing that came to my mind was him. I didn't pay any attention to it and tried to go back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I would see his face, I was like, this is weird! I was able to go back to sleep but woke up late, around 7:20, my Class was starting at 8am so I hurried up and took a quick shower and while in the shower I was seeing his face again! It started to bother me!

I was on my way to class when I saw him, I thought his face was blurry but I still could see his eyes for some reason... He passed me and kept going down the stairs without saying a word, I asked him where he was going and that we are already late but no reply.

I went to the classroom and it was unusually quiet! Everybody was there except for him and the teacher so I went to my seat and waited, when the teacher came, he announced that Leo's was gone: (he was found by his dad hanging from the ceiling, in his room around 6:00AM. All I could think was, am I dreaming? I just saw him! This couldn't be real!

That night, I went to the wake with some of our classmates, I found out from his sister that he hung himself because his girlfriend left him for another guy and that the girlfriend was seeing the guy for 10 months already before she decided to break it off with him. I also found out that he actually passed away around 4:30AM, the very same time that I woke up that morning thinking of HIM.

I know it's been more than 10 years but I am still thinking of him, still praying for his soul. (Courtesy: yourghoststories )

No comments:

Post a Comment