Monday, August 11, 2014

HIS FAVORITE TOY

Image From Google


I live in a house inhabited by eight soul's altogether. Four of which are flesh and blood, i.e. Myself, my twin boys and my mother. The other four are spirits. Both my grandmothers, my best friend, Charlie (all of whom passed on and elected to come back to watch over us) and then there is Adam. He is around 4 years old and burned to death in the room he now sees as his sanctuary. He has also taken to seeing me as his mother figure.

Since learning about Adam I had come to see him as one of my boys. His room was used for storage and I decided to put toys in the room for him. Every kid loves toys, why not him? At one point a piece of exercise equipment (health walker) was placed in his room as well. And seeing as how the pedals of this machine swing, Adam has grown fascinated with it. However, I have started exercising on it again and moved it out of his room. My friend Tim, who is a full-fledged medium, told me Adam is not happy with his favourite toy not being in his room. Poor little guy.

This past weekend, Tim had come to help me with some DIY work around the house. His wife, Elaine was working a Saturday shift and we were biding a bit of time before we went to pick her up, as we decided the visit would be the whole weekend. As we were sitting in the lounge, just chatting, the kids (my two and their three) were all in the twins' room, watching a DVD. And then we started hearing a faint tapping sound coming from the Jacuzzi area. I looked at Tim and he looked at me and said "I hear it too" before getting up from the couch and walking toward the sound. When he got to the step leading to the Jacuzzi he gave a giggle, then turned around and headed back to the couch. He told me, ever so casually "Your 'other son' is playing with the walker." It was standing up against a table and Adam had started making the pedals swing, so it kept tapping against the table. It went on for a few seconds then stopped. And I spoke up and said "Play a little more my boy!" and it started moving again. He is steadily growing more confident and is moving around the house more.

One night I was standing in the kitchen, a little upset, and I heard little feet come running up behind me on the tiles. I just smiled and told him "I'm ok". Little boy sensing "mommy" is unhappy and just checking up on her. I have come to really care about him. And now we have decided to sell the house. I said to Tim that I know it sounds strange, but I can't imagine moving away and leaving one of my boys there. Tim told me that, if Adam decides he wants to go with us, he might be able to leave the house. But he's not sure if he will yet. (Courtesy: yourghoststories)

No comments:

Post a Comment