Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CREEPY CEBU APARTMENT

Image From Google

During my college days I lived in 6 different apartments in Cebu City. I only had major scary experiences in 2 of these places. The first one was in my uncle's rented apartment and the other one was the 5th one I rented. I usually occupied a whole room.

The 5th apartment was an old two-storey house made of wood. It had 3 rooms. 2rooms upstairs and my room downstairs. The big room upstairs was occupied by my other 4 housemates (all of us were ladies). The other one was occupied by a medical student. I occupied the room downstairs.

One night, I was so exhausted I slept like a log. Then in the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up to the sound of a little girl's voice humming in my ear. It sounded like a lullaby. As I was opening my eyes, I saw the fading figure of the little girl in a lacy white dress leaning her elbow on the bed just beside me looking at me while humming a song. She was gone in 2 seconds. She looked very friendly, but it still scared the hell out of me. I didn't go back to sleep that night after that incident. Too scared the little girl would show up again.

The following night, I slept upstairs in the big room with my other housemates. Of course I told them about it, and they believed me. Their room upstairs was dark even during the daytime. That night, I had a nightmare. I think it was another episode of a sleep paralysis. I saw this big hairy hand holding my arm pinning me down. I couldn't move. As I lay there, fighting it, I prayed the Our Father repeatedly. It was like I was struggling for the words. Then suddenly it went away. ( Courtesy: yourghoststories)

No comments:

Post a Comment