Sunday, August 10, 2014

THE CRYING LADY

Image From Google


I have a daughter that is in grade school and is off for the summer. My husband's grandmother, who I will call Lupe, offered to watch her while we both are at work so we pick her up and she stays the night.

I have seen a few shadows around the house but nothing that had scared me. About 3 weeks ago, Lupe asked my husband if we had gotten in a fight late at night because she saw me walk to the kitchen, sobbing, sat at the table and continued to sob. My husband told her we were asleep upstairs. When I got home, she asked me why I had been crying since she didn't want to ask me then. She told me it was about 3:00 in the morning. Being that my husband gets up at 3:30 am to go to work it wasn't weird to hear. I told her that I didn't get up until 3:40 am to prepare his lunch.

Well, this had left me with an uneasy feeling being that I have been seen shadows around the house. A couple days after that I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't, I felt as if someone was staring at me. As soon as I closed my eyes I saw a older lady's face. She almost had this witch kind of look. She has light skin, big eyes, messy hair. She had a look on her face that I didn't like, an evil grin. I mentioned this to my sister only to find out that my husband saw her as well, described her to me.

I have seen other ghosts or spirits, not sure what they are. Some scare me, some don't, but she does. I can't sleep, I feel her presence all the time and when I'm falling asleep I feel like she messes with me and scares me more. I tell her to leave me alone but I feel her there. I don't know who she is or if she's the same girl Lupe saw. I'm scared to be alone at night after my husband leaves for work and it's taking a toll on me. What do you guys think of this? ( Courtesy: yourghoststories )

No comments:

Post a Comment