Tuesday, July 15, 2014

In My Bedroom

Image From Google

For the last 2 years, I’ve been waking up to see two shadowy figures staring at me, a man and a little girl, in fear I put the blanket over my head and close my eyes. Reopen them, 5 seconds later and their gone. Tonight it was the ultimate scare, seeing them separately at a time. I opened my window cause it was stuffy, tried to fall asleep and my bastard door kept opening (obviously because of the wind, but I was nervous as hell). That was it for me; I left the room with no sleep.
Should I use the Ouija board to find out what the hell they want with me? The Ouija board never worked for me, but maybe it will if I’m by myself in the room at night. The Ouija board has worked for my mum and little sister, my mum asked why it never wants to speak with me and it replied “rscpa” just jibberish. Maybe I’m just imagining things… My dog has been acting weird recently also, as if she wants to look after me… Constantly watching over me. She freaks out completely randomly.
I don’t want to sound like a freak, but one time I woke up to see 3 mosquitoes right behind each other flying above my head… In England? This is why I think it might all be in my mind. I am not a superstitious person, I never believed in any of the supernatural into last night which totally freaked me out. I just shrugged off the last few encounters as my imagination. (From Philippine Ghost Stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment